Posts you might like
- Is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome rare – or just rarely diagnosed?
- How does Hypermobility Syndrome manifest clinically?
- The case for renaming Hypermobility Syndrome
- Hypermobility: An Indian Perspective
- Yoga; a double edged sword in H-EDS/JHS
- Joint hypermobility Syndrome is not Just Flexibility
- Chronic Pain in JHS
- When is Fatigue a Disease?
- Healing the bitter core
- How much pain?
- Losing My Cores
- How long is your X-file of diagnoses?
About this blog
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I have Hypermobility Syndrome and I blog about things relevant to this little known condition to raise awareness about it. The posts here are reblogs of posts by many WP bloggers and selected posts from my primary blog at http://jhs-heds-india.blogspot.com.
I am grateful for all the information and support I have received from fellow zebras and hope that you may find something useful on my blog.
Monthly Archives: August 2016
When flexibility is not necessarily a virtue: hypermobility syndromes and chronic or recurrent musculoskeletal pain in children (PDF link) By Marco Cattalini, Raju Khubchandani, and Rolando Cimaz Pediatric Clinic, University of Brescia and Spedali Civili di Brescia, Brescia, Italy Pediatric Rheumatology Clinic, Department of Paediatrics, Jaslok … Continue reading