Posts you might like
- Is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome rare – or just rarely diagnosed?
- How does Hypermobility Syndrome manifest clinically?
- The case for renaming Hypermobility Syndrome
- Hypermobility: An Indian Perspective
- Yoga; a double edged sword in H-EDS/JHS
- Joint hypermobility Syndrome is not Just Flexibility
- Chronic Pain in JHS
- When is Fatigue a Disease?
- Healing the bitter core
- How much pain?
- Losing My Cores
- How long is your X-file of diagnoses?
About this blog
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I have Hypermobility Syndrome and I blog about things relevant to this little known condition to raise awareness about it. The posts here are reblogs of posts by many WP bloggers and selected posts from my primary blog at http://jhs-heds-india.blogspot.com.
I am grateful for all the information and support I have received from fellow zebras and hope that you may find something useful on my blog.
Category Archives: Daily Life Challenges/Tips
An excellent talk I highly recommend – I found it very helpful. Watch it full-screen, I am sure if you are new to this new to this condition and are watching it for the first time, you will want to … Continue reading
8 Biggest POTS Myths By EMILY CODAY There are a lot of common misconceptions about POTS. There are ones I get from doctors, nurses, family, friends, and even other POTS patients. Remember that most of our POTS symptoms are different and that … Continue reading
Some great tips from Erin on parenting a small child when you are disabled or chronically ill. As the parent of a highly energetic six year old, I often feel like my life consists of shuttling him from one activity … Continue reading