Posts you might like
- Is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome rare – or just rarely diagnosed?
- How does Hypermobility Syndrome manifest clinically?
- The case for renaming Hypermobility Syndrome
- Hypermobility: An Indian Perspective
- Yoga; a double edged sword in H-EDS/JHS
- Joint hypermobility Syndrome is not Just Flexibility
- Chronic Pain in JHS
- When is Fatigue a Disease?
- Healing the bitter core
- How much pain?
- Losing My Cores
- How long is your X-file of diagnoses?
About this blog
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I have Hypermobility Syndrome and I blog about things relevant to this little known condition to raise awareness about it. The posts here are reblogs of posts by many WP bloggers and selected posts from my primary blog at http://jhs-heds-india.blogspot.com.
I am grateful for all the information and support I have received from fellow zebras and hope that you may find something useful on my blog.
Tag Archives: Awareness
Last month, I made a brochure (Part 1) aiming to provide information to school teachers about what is JHS/HEDS and how it affects children.The brochure in this post is the second in the series, and offers tips to teachers on how … Continue reading
… Chronic Illness, whether mental, physical or combined, is an incredibly difficult journey. The uncertainty is terrifying, the tests are invasive, the symptoms are debilitating. It is a burden, it is life changing, it is exhausting, it is lonely, it is … Continue reading
8 Biggest POTS Myths By EMILY CODAY There are a lot of common misconceptions about POTS. There are ones I get from doctors, nurses, family, friends, and even other POTS patients. Remember that most of our POTS symptoms are different and that … Continue reading