Posts you might like
- Is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome rare – or just rarely diagnosed?
- How does Hypermobility Syndrome manifest clinically?
- The case for renaming Hypermobility Syndrome
- Hypermobility: An Indian Perspective
- Yoga; a double edged sword in H-EDS/JHS
- Joint hypermobility Syndrome is not Just Flexibility
- Chronic Pain in JHS
- When is Fatigue a Disease?
- Healing the bitter core
- How much pain?
- Losing My Cores
- How long is your X-file of diagnoses?
About this blog
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I have Hypermobility Syndrome and I blog about things relevant to this little known condition to raise awareness about it. The posts here are reblogs of posts by many WP bloggers and selected posts from my primary blog at http://jhs-heds-india.blogspot.com.
I am grateful for all the information and support I have received from fellow zebras and hope that you may find something useful on my blog.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-scientists-uncover-genetic-explanation-frustrating-syndrome Scientists at the National Institutes of Health have identified a genetic explanation for a syndrome characterized by multiple frustrating and difficult-to-treat symptoms, including dizziness and lightheadedness, skin flushing and itching, gastrointestinal complaints, chronic pain, and bone and joint problems. … Continue reading
If you can’t connect the issues, think connective tissues! Connecting the dots between Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and related conditions. This presentation by Dr. Heidi Collins is a must read for anyone wanting to know more about Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. In particular, it … Continue reading